Success in high tech depends on your ability to identify and quickly respond to market changes through rapid innovation and execution. That’s why your teams need in-the-moment awareness about every aspect of your business. Qlik’s high tech analytics allows you to combine data from many sources and freely explore and analyze that data in near-time or real-time to make lightning-fast, data-driven decisions such as:
- Executives and finance teams overcoming the challenges of planning, forecasting, and tracking revenues and expenses in the dynamic tech industry, with frequent product introductions and upgrades, nimble competition and even new categories emerging overnight.
- B2B sales & marketing teams identifying and aligning on target markets and accounts, ensuring a smooth hand off of leads, and accurately measuring each team's impact on deals.
- B2C sales & marketing teams understanding customer behavior, segments and needs in constantly changing tech environments and taking proactive efforts to improve customer acquisition and retention.
- R&D accelerating innovation by analyzing research data and market trends.
- Product teams improving UX by analyzing how users interact with products.
- Operations & manufacturing teams optimizing inventory by gaining global sales and supply chain visibility.
And all teams need a governed dataset that brings together data from a wide variety of sources, provides a reliable, single source of truth and gives a holistic view of the business. That way, all users spend more time getting insights and taking action, and less time preparing data.